Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yes Brian you're right but some news about plans from DG what he will do and how long they can survive the situation would be nice.

If he dillutes the shares again that will be problematic.

Also another financing deal IMO is not a good sign but maybe with less impact then dilluting.

I'm a little worried why sp didn't follow the rise in bitumen or we just behave according to the markets.Today Dow tested the 7000 mark.

If we have a rebound from here in oil regarding the 28 years oil chart that would be ok.

Yesterday I saw a documentary about situation in California.Realy bad up there to see people living in tent camps and in their cars.There was a woman who has had 2 huuses which one was over 1.1 milj $ and she was now living in her car.

How come that banks set people out of their houses instead of making a better deal on longer term so hat they could stay in?In Belgium you have some kind of loans.A vast rate or an adjusted rate in interest which means with a vast rate you pay the whole time long the same for your houses during the period or you pay an adjusted rate according to swings in rates which can benefit you or not.

But how is it possible that in the US people can't afford to stay ?What kind of arrangement do they use up there.

I must say I was impressed how people could still smile while they are in such bad conditions?

New Message
Please login to post a reply