Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Armstrong

" at least MR O is doing more in ie 5 to 6 weaks than mr h has done ?

Doing alot is useless if they're the wrong courses of action. Clinton on her kness begging the Chinese to kepp financing the U.S debt was just the beginning. The U.S will be printing the dollars into oblivion. Massive defecit spending, protectionism and tax increases DON'T work.

Tell you what, in 5 years we'll chat and we;ll see whether Harpers Canada weathered the storm better than Obamas America.

I support Harper as he's the lesser of all evils PERIOD.

I don't support his spending, but considering the alternatives I'll tolerate them. The money was going to be spent regardless of who was PM, at least Harper made different choices. I would have preferred that NOTHING BE DONE. This is an economic cycle period, let inefficient businesses fail. Let people who loose their jobs do what they've always done, collect EI and retrain and move to where the work is. I see no point in bankrupting future generations because we're too soft and dependant on government to handle our own problems.

continue in off topic

New Message
Please login to post a reply