Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek:

AGAIN you misunderstand my post.. I never said nor suggested, as you falsely declare, any delisting from the TSX.

MY POST

" wouldn't be too worried about TSX delisting CLL..They didn't when it was trading at .28 in a good market. Hell they haven't deleted Nortel and not only is it trading at .10 , they're bankrupt.The TSX knows this market sucks and if they started deleting every stock that got hammered they'd have nothing left.

Besides don't they get fees from every listing?

WAS A REPLY TO BOOSTERS POST

" thanks stayfree.......ironically I was thinking about CLL's potential of being delisted for a few weeks now....

looking at the link below to "SPTTEN" related companies, you'll note that CLL and Iteration are trading sub-dollar. I'm curious, in this environment, if the TSX relaxes their criteria for delisting

AND YOUR REPLY TO BOOSTER

"I'm curious, in this environment, if the TSX relaxes their criteria for delisting....?

TSX may delay the decision if not TSX Small Cap Index Funds and TSX Energy Index Funds will be forced to sell CLL shares.

NOW FOR ANYBODY ACTUALLY PAYING ATTENTION

Booster brought up the possibility of delisting, YOU BEING JUREK, also implied that CLL may be delisted by saying " TSX may delay the decision".

Most post said DON'T worry about delisting.. this implies it won't happen.

Beg to differ..GIVING NORTEL is relevant as boosters main concern was CLL trading sub dollar as a reason for being delisted.

P.S cut and paste is a B%tch ain"t it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply