Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I don't think Opec will quickly drive the price up .It's in no ones interest in fact.How could you an economy that is in big trouble help by increasing energy cost once again.Makes things much worser to resolve.

I heard on tv that countries in Europe and specially Belgium have reached their limit to help the economy.Maybe some minor things can be done but not much.They also pointed on the fact that later on, the upcoming young guys will eventually pay this price .

Many countries try to encourage people to spent money again but I think consumption has reached his peak level for a long time and in fact we face an oversupply on many goods like cars etc..I heard this week that savings last months are up here 5 % then usual.Trust in banks and funds is mostly gone and it will take long time until companies will reach the same earnings they made before .At some point I can follow the US Republicans were they say it's better to let go bankrupt companies which are in trouble instead to help them.It's wasted money .The more money they throw in a deep hole the higher the debt rate for the countries to GDP.

I also don't see a reason that oil will spike again .A soft climb to a level where companies and producing countries can live with (let's say around 55 to 6 ) for a long time would be the best to get out of this.I also would not advice to buy stock related pension funds because I think we will be seeing up and down moves for years like Japanese Nikkei index.

For CLL delisting.I've seen that here too that companies are delisted but IMHO most funds have maybe anticipating on that fact .Some wrote here they saw passing large blocks without big moves in sp.Could be some fund unload to another.Could be after the delisting is a fact down pressure will be gone.

But CLL is still a risk factor as long bitumen price stays below their target.But it's not the only stock.Look at the banking stocks.Who has ever thought they would reach current levels?.Stocks will always be a risk no matter which stock you take.It's up to each one not to lay many eggs in same basket and not all in stocks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply