Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thanks Scott, I did see this before.

Any of the copy and paste work you posted, does not imply that the banks "wanted the Connacher to have" MRC.

They just took it as a collateral all that CLL offered to them because this was very high risk loan (look at the loan rating). If CLL would not offer the MRC the Banks would gladly take the PDP.

The part of the management discussion you copy and paste is a part of the Myth or conspiracy theory some would say.

Anyway the MRC is the smallest problem facing the CLL.

The bottom line is that after spending over $1 billion, the company is in negative free cash flow and may not be able to meet their interest obligations.This is the only thing which is effecting the CLL SP at this time.

Also CLL will need another $200 million loan to complete the Algar. More debt and more interest expenses to pay will have the negative effect on the CLL earnings for years to come.

Curtsy of 2Violins, this is the quote of day on this board:

"Gentlemen, we all have to realize that we are not in the business to produce automobiles, but in the business of making money"

PS. Sharky, I am so disappointed. I have got the impression that you would be more crazy about Black Sabbath, Eric Clapton or Jimi Hendrix :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply