Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Actually the reverse is true. With low gasoline costs, the move here in the States is a return to bigger trucks, SUV's and cars.

TNX Brian

for reply.I 'm just wondering how these conflicting news items came up.I think in the US it's more a kind of lifestyle.I can imagine if you live in mountain area's or big distance regions that it would be funny to drive in a mini Cooper .or VW Polo or like Rebels quoted once "lunch box cars".I don't know how the V8 or heavier engines are performing right now and how much fuel they take today compared to earlier years.

Though fuel is less cheaper then here I think yearly costprice on fuels is almost comparable to Europe.We drive shorter distances but gas price is much higher.

But it's true parking a heavy engine car or US SUV here is not so easy .Therefore small cars are better of here.Also for many people a nice car is something to express himself.If I was an American I probebly would drive a Viper or a Corvette.Porsches are here the most popular sportscar and is probably the best for daily use sportcar.

Well I hope US people put their SUV's back on the rioad so that demand goes up again(lol)

Just took a look at CLL's chart.Sp has difficulties to go up.We are around these mid 70 levels since end February.So far not much reaction on the Bitumen price .

New Message
Please login to post a reply