Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

I looked to the specs of your car that's a V6 3.8 right?Nice car interiour too.If it's not a diesel engine I'm surprised it takes so less gas.Even my 230 Mercedes CE does not go below 10 l/ 100 km.Yours came up at around 7 l/100 km.Most people here still think US cars are very thirsty.

You're right about Germany.At some parts of the highways you can go full power .No limit.But here driving is not fun anymore.To much speed camera's and radars.I heard in the US it's very calm traffic driving.Maybe due to the distance and broader roads etc..But there must be places like in desert area's with nice straight roads to go full power no?Must be fun to drive a sportscar up there.I guess there is no police up there .

As to Connacher. It is my opinion that petrol prices and oil prices will in fact be going up between now and year end. Likely to the $60.00 to $80.00 range.

Yes I have same opinion as well.Could shed another light on the company again.

Maybe for 2010 when oil is around that levels again we could see a rebound.Same for PDP.Let's hope they found a very good well not something like they found in Argentinia and if the rules in Columbia don't change then we could have some support on PDP as well.After rain comes sunshine they say so much worser then it was will hopefully not be the case anymore.

New Message
Please login to post a reply