Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

"However, the company will not proceed with constructing a second pod until light oil prices stabilize above US$55/bbl and the light-heavy differential is attractive."

Unfortunately I'm afraid we're still quite a ways from "stability." Just my speculation of course. I believe we were discussing a while back that we were hoping for a fall timeframe? Sooner would be a pleasant surprise.

By the way, I hope everyone will consider this forum as if it were e-mail. There are differences in culture, communication, speech patterns, clarity, length of time spent writing, amounts of knowledge to draw on, and etc. Things seem to go smoother when we remain objective.

Another strange week, I believe oil has been trending slightly downward, but Connacher has been moving upward. More speculation, smoke & mirrors, we'll see.

New Message
Please login to post a reply