Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Relax guys.

The Hub Leader job is not the leadership job. We have to many different, smart and strong personalities on the board. We are all adults and responsible for our own steps and investment decisions.

Hub Leader is just the another form of babysitting job.

In last 4 months I reported 2 posts ( one about Obama and Hitler) and one to worn the poster (Sam) about his routine personal attacks on board member.

One post (after communication with Brian) was moved to OFF Topic Forum. Also in last 4 months I received 36 PM messages (most of them questions and commend) to which I try to respond to the best of my limited abilities.

Suggestions about controlling the agenda is funny since the poster suggesting this conspiracy is trying to censor my posts regularly by reporting me to the administrator.

As you all know, nobody here can control the agenda and never will. Anybody can start the thread and as such control the board discussion.

Just look what happen today when one poster is controlling agenda and trying to personalized discussion to make this forum looks like the SH forum.

From PM`s I got, there are several members on this board who are mostly in cash or defensive mode because uncertain times and waiting for improved fundamentals.

Shell we bent them all from posting here?

This forum is created to exchange the ideas and share our own DD.

Is there anybody here to through the stone and say that I was inconsistence with my realistic (some say overly bullish) research which was always confirmed later on by official reports ? Do you really think that CLL misfortune and our loses are my fault?

Or maybe we should change the subject to more productive theme like Q1/2009 results, price of bitumen or credit availability?

New Message
Please login to post a reply