Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Apr 20, 2009 11:28AM
Apr 20, 2009 01:01PM

Apr 21, 2009 10:43AM

Apr 21, 2009 11:24AM

Apr 21, 2009 11:38AM
Apr 21, 2009 11:38AM

Recently left my long positions in CLL and started day trading this stock, with some good success in the past 2 weeks due to the high volatility.

I think the recent head fake is a good indication of just how fast this baby can and will take off once fundamentals improve, ergo, I'm gonna continue daytrading this baby, but, will start throwing money back into some long positions. China is starting to take off, and I think all that cash sitting on the sidelines is going to come pouring back in.

I think there are alot of skeptics here, and rightly so, there is lots of debt and lots of uncertainties, however, I feel the need to remind people of the basics...

1. Oil producing assets in place. Not on some engineers desk in Calgary, but actual physical assets.

2. Refining and NG hedges. I know we are all dissapointed with the refinery, but need I remind everyone here that it was too long ago that everyone thought DG was a genius for buying it.

3. Most importantly: Primo A-One PROVEN Reserves. That oil in the ground has value, lets not forget.

4. Takeover potential: Ok, so I know some longs are cost-averaged at over 2 bucks, but, at $1.12 today, you can't go wrong, buyout would be at least 50% premium...even a speculative buyout (see UTS).

Make of this as you wish...

New Message
Please login to post a reply