Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Connacher and Petrolifera

posted on May 07, 2009 12:53PM

I am heavily invested in both Connacher and Petrolifera. Petrolifera has tremendous potential in both Columbia and Peru. They have just completed the La Pinta well in Columbia and had this statement in their quarterly report:

“In the opinion of management, the prospect has significant potential and a successful test could provide the catalyst for recovery of the market value of our common shares and growth thereafter.”

I don’t know how the rest of you would perceive this statement but in my opinion based, on the extremely conservative Connacher/Petrolifera management, I interpret it to mean that they have hit a home run in Columbia!

When and if the economy improves it is my opinion that the price of oil will very rapidly go back to its highs and considering all the shut down projects, it may go even higher. Those who are invested in both Connacher and Perolifera should see considerable rise in the share prices.

Martin

New Message
Please login to post a reply