Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Brian

I'm a big supporter of your writing idea about oil price.

Dondon is a fan of a climb to 100$ but like you I'm not .To dangerous and indeed no time to heel the economy which is indeed in very bad shape.

I don't think if this occurs it's good for oil companies.Maybe a short upwards move but then back off.

Why didn't oil companies follow the ride in oil price up to 145?All companies topped earlier even a year before and then went sideways though oil price still moved on.

I hope we see a broadering trend coming with a 65 average for a while.

I'm not convinced though I think we have seen the badest news and reactions on the markets so far that we are in for a long time bull run .Now most analyst are hoping for a recover in 2010 but will it last for a long time?Like I wrote before I think we will see stock markets behave sideways with some good Q's to come but not also some smaller onces.I'm not in so far for a long term bull market.

But some companies can do well and recover specially CLL if they were able to fix their debt problem and generate good cash flow.I'm not pessimistic for PDP as well.TNX NN for your reply on PDP.

New Message
Please login to post a reply