Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
May 19, 2009 11:35AM

May 19, 2009 02:16PM
May 19, 2009 05:17PM

May 19, 2009 06:03PM
May 19, 2009 06:22PM

May 20, 2009 01:25PM
May 20, 2009 02:52PM

Agreed

" is pleased to announce that it has filed a preliminary short form prospectus in Canada in connection with a public offering (the "Offering") of common shares of Connacher (the "Common Shares")

If one reads the announcement it says it's FILED a preliminary prospectus..My take is it's the first step in an offering and CLL is required to notify shareholders. Now this is the first time to my knowledge that CLL has tied in a share offering with a financing arrangement, hence the lack of shares offered and pricing.

NOW I'm extremely upset about the SP being driven down as I'm sure it's partly due to a lack of clarity in the announcement..HOWEVER one MUST ASSUME the following, DILUTION and more DEBT are bad, so the object for DG would be minimal dilution and new debt, which of course would mean the lowest amount of shares offered at the highest amount possible as this would raise the most money, hence less to borrow.

SO THIS IS THE QUEST ONE MUST ASK is the offering going to be around the $1.25 Scotia Target, the $2.25 R. James target or somewhere in between?

Todays tanking and volume either indicates shorts desperately trying to cover as low as possible prior to the offering price or people pissed off and dumping shares. YOU decide...Either way with oil climbing at least for now, and CLL apparently solving it's cash problems,,Wherever SP falls it won't be there for long.

May 21, 2009 01:42PM
May 21, 2009 02:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply