Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I'm still alive but was on a 2 days trip at the Ardennes and now I'm back home and started up my computer and I don't like what I read here.I join you in your complains but at some point I'm not surprised .Yes it was maybe hard to figure out how deep the crisis would cut in the oil price but in 2008 they were rumours enough in banking sector that something was coming but he went for the big debt deal.Now he's facing again some kind of deal and as we all were afraid of again for an extra shares deal.

Some pointed out good arguments to go for Algar as soon as possible but a waiting attitude like someone said here was IMO not so bad.No one can really say how oil price at this point will act.

Of course at the very long run if they get things on line at their goal point then cash will come in but therefore I think we need once again some more extra years.

Its unbelievable how many times a started uptrend is blocked of by negative news.

I just looked to the trend and we are balancing on the upwards support line but we've been below earlier.So I think like Rebels is thinking trend will go sideways maybe between 1 and 1.5 but it's still not clear right now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply