Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Rebels:

Good Morning!

Thanks for your technical read. I am beginning in my trading, to use 90 day and 200 day moving averages as indicators for buy/sell decisions with good results. My technical trading skills are woefully lacking though. It is still my feeling , that changing fundamentals can negate the relevance of technical interpretation. Both up or down, dependent on the nature of the development. Certainly, the events of the past year have for now at least, trashed the idea of "buy and hold" investing. Such strengthens the importance of having also a technical "read" on any trading approach.

More specifically and germane, what do you feel is now going on with Connacher? It appears to me that Gusella is "fishing" for potential financing under more favorable terms. Or even perhaps under any terms at all. It also appears that he may be operating from a position of elevated agitation and frustration. Neither which is good if existant!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply