Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

so do we have a startup time ie by summer or is there more finnancing on the way?IMHO oil price bbl holding near $70,with a good possibility of more increase to come bodes well for summer startup,seeing as how this was the cause of the meltdown from CLL's highs I see no reason why Connacher cannot follow WTI bbl pricing again JMVHO

In May, the company said it was taking steps to enhance liquidity, but said it is able to meet all its financial commitments for the balance of 2009 with an oil price of $40.

Last week, the company closed a $172-million equity offering that president Richard Gusella said will provide it with the funds to restart the Algar project, possibly by summer.

"The equity market is tough, but credit markets are tougher," he said. "Nothing's easy. I'm satisfied we have enough cash on hand before we restart Algar and I'm not going to do that until I'm satisfied we have all the dough we need."

New Message
Please login to post a reply