Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Seriously upset by dilution and debt growth

posted on Jun 13, 2009 08:45AM

I am furious that management gave half the company for 175 M$. I strongly disapprove capital increase with no preferential rights for previous shareholders

Also the continuous debt growth is staggering Connacher has issued 200 MUS$ debt with a return for investors of 13.5%, which is 219.6 MCa$ minus commissions connacher gets 199.4 MCA$ The interest cost is therefore about 15% per year. I am furious about this cost.

Connacher is full of cashonce again like one year ago when cash was enough to complete algar. COnnacher will make bankers rich at our expense.

The market may be surprised by the amount of debt and the high interest rate and I expect the share price to stumble again. In that case the new shareholders are already deceived and I hope that we may have the opportunity to buy some at less than 0.9.

It may be the peculiar way CLL management has to restore fair treatment of all shareholders : to fool old investors and to immediately fool new investors ... so that every true believer has opportunity to buy shares at very low price with upside.

Taking the debt into account you need a solid faith in a short term inflationary scenario to be long CLL. Recent past showed that inflation of oil price alone is not sustainable. We need inflation of everything to sell the oil at high and sustainable price and to sustain our debt

Hubisan

Seriously upset.

New Message
Please login to post a reply