Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Donddon yoy hammered the nail on the head. greate point. It has been said that hindsight is perect, but also it should foster forsight. Yes dilution, yes more debt, but if oil's recent ascent is to hold there is some value in cll, not as much as without the dilution and debt, but value, if our resources are increased,if light oil production is increased, i oil stays where it is, if PDP is successull. I know some one commenteed that pdp's value will not be relected in cll, but it is cash at 25$ pdp, means about 300 m cash for cll. If all these conspire we can successed.

IN the short term cll needs to survive, but in the mean time the share holders who supported it or the last few years will be frustrated and leave, and new holders will come and benefit in 5 yrs. If one believes that cll will be around in 5 years, then need to hold, but if you believe it will go belly up then as dondon says sell and move on.

Me? I bleive it will survive for 5 years if the above conditions are met, but I anticipate to sell at break even and invest some where. I current hold PDP, may imcrease it also am looking into Galleon energy. then in few years when revisit cll.

New Message
Please login to post a reply