Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Rebels

I also think they are not very open to us and hide or giving an explication that puts things in a way they had act like it should be.

All I know was they were at 10.000 bpd in 2008 and by decreasing the output I think they act wrong .They needed ESP pumps to achieve 10.000 bpd and are at curent time not close to that.IMO this was just an overreactin on a diving oil price which has last not so long below their target of 60 $ oil.

This cost them extra financing .They don't talk abut that .

You're right that many stocks around the world including oil stocks are down but not a dive from 5 to 0.80 .

Why didn't we found support at 3 which was for a long time a very good entry point.

No instead of that we went to 0.6.Then we saw a rebound on hopes for Algar with huge volumes and then they came with the news that they would do the financing at0.90.

So who has benefit from this short run up.The big funds .They unloaded their shares to the brave small investors in the run up .Why are we only worse 0.90 with POD 1 running compared to previous years when we were in a range of 3 to 5 almost?

They took to much risk with the Algar deal in 2008 so that the risk premium for CLL is much higher now then it was before.Their rating also went down during last months.

Take their comuunications about PDP.First they made hopes on their stake in Columbia and the new well test .Price jumped up and then an announcement that their testing equipment doesn't work??It's very quit since a while up there too.

I also hope like Brian they win in time but be sure they will secure first their stakes by free options and other possibillities .They don't have much respect for the small investors.

The big funds and MM's boys use very frequently the small investors to unload their stakes by creating a good news show and start an uptrend with big volumes to unload their stakes .

New Message
Please login to post a reply