Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Re: Poor Production

posted on Jul 20, 2009 10:40PM

NN:

The issue in my opinion, is not vertical integration. It is not whether the "world is making any more oil". It is not the Montana Refinery. It is not Luke Energy. The issue pure and simple is whether after all of the dilution, after all of the free shares handed out to insiders due to their exemption from the effects of dilution, particularly as this past dilution was done at such a low price, after the additional debt we are taking on, due to the errors in reservoir management resulting in the loss of production of over a million barrels at a particularly critical time, can Connacher survive. And even if it survives, will there only be crumbs left for the "non insider" common share holders?

Get past all of these issues and then we can worry about getting to 50,000 barrels and about the issues of how we will spend our gains. Unfortunately, after such a promising beginning, the past ten months have been filled with errors and misjudgements which have put the entirety of Connachers future in jeopardy. As such, it is my fervent hope that Management of Connacher has learned a great deal in the last nine months so as to justify the largess they have bestowed upon themselves. Particularly as I, like most here would like to profit a little bit for supporting management with our funds. After all, this is not a charitable donation we all have made!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply