Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

I cannot predict the price but I can give my opinion which is slanted because of a beleif in PEAK oil,that being the lack of OIL going forward,having said that a return to the 60's is a possibility given the MMs and investors who react to the drivel spoutd in the media by ANALysts who are IMHO in the pocket of the MMs.

For sure Connacher is a speculative stock,but given that its production will double or more with the second Pod I would think that a doubling in production should negate a doubling of shares,keeping in mind that Peak Oil will eventually reach $200/bbl, an increase in CLL's price is a certanty.

Getting back to your question of a return to 60's I have a nest egg made up of shares sold in the $1.20s ,so I think I am well placed to either double my shares or rebuy and pocket the difference if an advace to $1.00 should be in the offing.

Rebel has given a heads up to the chance ofCLL returning to the 60's it is for the investor to realize a strategy to outwit the MMs,sitting back and bemoaning the negatives is not accretive and shlould be avoided at all cost,IMHO there is to much on the negative side which only gives fuel to the MMs,more than a few traders are making money on Connacher ,its up to investors to make up their minds one way or the other,I like to think that participants in this forum are supporters of Connacher,or why else post here???

New Message
Please login to post a reply