Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Sharky:

"You're right man.I think many here are in love with the stock.

Nothing to do with loving a stock or not...When people invest money into something ( unless your just a day trader buying and selling shares according to software at which point a company is nothing more than a stock symbol) it usually means they believe in the business plan. Many have been with this company from day one and are satisfied with the results.. I among many look at the company objectively, not critically.This of course doesn't mean I don't scrutinize their actions on a regular basis to asses if my investment is at risk.

Now what consistently amazes me among others is , how much time and effort is being made by some to discredit the company. I won't say it but many on this board will understand the intent of that statement. Stocks are like women, if the one you got now bothers you that much, then dump her, cut your losses and move on to another..Putting up with Nagy women is nothing more than an ulcer waiting to happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply