Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Wow, not you too Brian........

Please don't drink from the same kool-aid as dondon, rebels and the gang......

Manipulators? Bashers? (funny)....for what ...10 cent moves.....? I believe people that wanted to take over the board did. I guess the occasional contributor was tired of the rhetoric and didn't need to subject themselves to unwarranted cheap shots usually attacking character more than content.

Intelligent thought left after dilution.....I suspect that even staunch supporters have a problem with this in private.

Just think....CLL has gone nowhere since March 2009 and the rest of the world has rallied nicely.......(I wish I had put everything in TCK.B and not just a few thousand shares....).

I suspect there really isn't anything else to say w.r.t CLL until they complete their capital spending and start increasing cashflow. I lessened my holdings in Cll a while back and hold a token few for fun...................

Good luck Brian, I always enjoy your posts,

Booster

New Message
Please login to post a reply