Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Aug 11, 2009 01:45PM

Aug 11, 2009 02:17PM

Aug 11, 2009 03:33PM

I commend your bringing the article to this forum,I also had one where the ANALysits are talking of an actual fund that bets on the market falling,what I find interesting is that the present scenarios that are based on fictional parameters or "what if"situations that bolster their opinions,all fine and dandy,well I can present scenarios where recovery is well on its way ,now my view is biased to Oil and Gas which I beleive is the catalyst to any recoverey or melt down and also is what pertains to Connacher.

For me its all about Peak Oil the lack of and the Demand and NEED of,In no small way the escallating price of a bbl/oil brought on the Markets fall,this was done with lies and deceit being front and centre,but underlying all that was the simple fact that the world is running out of conventional Oil apart from the Tar Sands Oil is harder to find and recover,it requires a higher price to maintain profitability,for me once this is acceptable the sooner recoverey will be acheived.

When you think about it the "middleman" is front and centre the one who will benefit from this latest media attention to a market melt down,they once again take the market out of the hands of Consumer and Producer.

Call me naive or optimistic but looking thru my rose colored glasses a recoverey and strong Markets are what I see if not short term then mid to longterm,and Connacher is on the cusp of doubling and eventually quadrupling production,I'lll Hold and play some of the ups and downs...

New Message
Please login to post a reply