Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thank you hubisan and bbqdays - your efforts are much appreciated.

The point is clear: it's easy to come below budget, if your budget keeps moving, and management's best estimate falls short.

In theory, we should have enough money to pay the interest payments (Dec/09 and Jun/10 only) and capital expenditures for the next 12 months (as shown in my earlier post). This will hopefully leave the new credit facility and operating netbacks to cover next 18 months of expenses. It will be close, but I believe we should survive to the grand opening of Algar.

bbqdays - you once asked what will CLL do with all that money in the bank, I think we have a much clearer picture now. How we got here wasn't pretty, but we're here none the less. If CLL can show operations at least breaking even over the next two quarters we should be okay (that would leave our new credit facility untapped and a good security blanket for late 2010 or early 2011), if not, no problem, we'll issue more shares.

Good Luck,

Booster

New Message
Please login to post a reply