Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Rebels,

I really think you should write books on conspiracy theories as I find your theories about boiler rooms and bashers quite hilarious when it comes to Connacher sp. While you are correct in what you say I don't see any evidence on this board that could suggest any real movement in sp of Connacher, just alot of bitching and definately some good analysis but nothing that any reasonable investor couldn't have figured out. My guess is that they are too lazy so they come to this board to hear about it instead.

"SP traded between .89 and .90 yesterday..My level 2 showed that SP wasn't moving from .89 until the analyst went on BNN, then all of a sudden around 300k shares traded at .90..Now that my friend constitutes a SP spike."

Well maybe you are correct about this board after this quote as by this definition there is definately a huge sp spike today at 2 cents and since you are a "pumper" by your theories on the board and you have definately had the majority of board time in the last 2 days this must be working.

Could you keep up the good work as I would really like to see the sp say about $1.41.

Btw, ROFLMAO means "rolling on the floor laughing my ass" off which is what I have been doing reading this board over the last 2 days.

Dootin

New Message
Please login to post a reply