Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Boiler Room #1984

posted on Aug 25, 2009 05:15PM

Every one is talking about the conspiracy theory and manipulation. Here it is my own I am "seriously" presenting for your consideration:

On the weekend, Boiler Room #1984 came to conclusion that time has arrived to unload their spare share massively accumulated in last few weeks.

They felt that traditional seasonal weakness in energy sector is coming, long position in OIL are being liquidated so they spread the takeover rumours.

The same time they made a massive assault on popular CLL boards attacking all posters with realistic view( see Dootin) and going as far as inventing a New Theories like "true value" for CLL SP.

The Action was very successful since #1984 promotes police state discipline and no tolerance for dissidents.

Most of the spear shares accumulated in 86 to 87 cents price range were unloaded and sold short or moved as a BID order at much lower prices.

CLL closing SP did not moved in last two days and nobody can tell that the manipulation took place.

The only reminder, for everyone to see are manipulators posts which outnumber regular posters by 10 to 2.

How is this Brian? I know that you were dismissed from George Orwell Club for not standing by your Leader, but judging from your past experience do I deserve B or maybe B+ for reviling this massive and Rebellious manipulation?

Best wishes to all including the boiler room boys :) Jurek.

New Message
Please login to post a reply