Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Rebel:

Are you for real, I think the Barak1's tin foil hat comment was more acurate than I thought. I asked a simple question as dondon was specific in the $1.60 sp and I had not seen that anywhere.

I was not supporting Jurek and quite frankly I thought that Jurek posting that was actually good news as $1.30 is a far cry better than the $0.90 it was trading at. Am I wrong or would you be upset right now it CLL was sitting at $1.30 sp.

It quite amazes me how anytime there is any movement up you 2 are treating it as if we all just got our hands on the "holy grail" but if there is a similar downtick then it's the MM's and anyone who posts anything but roses is a "basher" and a "boilerroom operator".

I really don't care about your conspiracy theories and honestly if you are long as you say you are then all this short term movement up and down really doesn't matter but you seem to like making a big deal about it anyways. I think it is pretty clear who has the hidden agenda's on this board.

Good luck with the hat!

Dootin

New Message
Please login to post a reply