Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

dondon,

Your post seems to imply that Jurek purposely posted the posts as he did. Let me ask this, could it be that he posted the first one as he found it and then made the connection later after further digging so posted the second, of course that certainly sounds crazy to a insane person. If your comment about market manipulation is inferring that these posts had anything to do with the movement in CLL over the last 3 days you must be sniffing glue. ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! In case you don't follow any sites that show oil prices you should try bloomberg.com as just maybe the fluctuations in oil this week might have something to do with it, or isn't that your belief?

Oh, and that post about PetroChina buying 60% of AOS probably had nothing to do with the fluctuations either, wasn't that walla123 that posted that?

Jurek, can you please teach me how to use your pied piper flute that gets all the market to do what you want, I could be rich that way instead of reading this crap.

Dootin

PS I guess since you never replyed about the $1.60 target that must have been BS and a feeble atempt at moving the market, guess you just aren't as believable as Jurek!

New Message
Please login to post a reply