Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Thank you Lynn

posted on Sep 02, 2009 10:32PM

Thank you Lynn (and many others) for your kind words.

Sorry to say but I disagree with your assessment. There are many great posters here including Scott, Dootin, bbq, Brian, yourself and many more who are presenting their opinions and analysis. Unfortunately sometimes (usually when the CLL shares are not performing to our expectations) we have some sparks and fireworks like on every other board.

Thanks Dondon for your reply.

You said: just as my posts are open to crique so too are yours.

I said this many times before. All critique or different point of you are welcome.

I would strongly suggest to you that questioning someone`s motives or accusing of being the stock manipulator can not qualify as a critique. It is usually done when you try to dismissed the content of the massage by discrediting and shooting at the messenger.

I wonder if you and others agree with me on this one.

Dootin, thanks for the description of due diligence 101. You may notice that my quarterly estimates are done 2 weeks after the end of the quoter when the Monthly Average Weighted Prices and projected production volumes are available to everyone who nows what the google is. Normally I stay away from predicting the SP.

bbq, thanks for bringing good points in the Article. One thing to keep in mind is that the only reliable source of info are Quarterly and Annual Reports were you can find the actual numbers related to CLL integrated model and the net cash flow.

New Message
Please login to post a reply