Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Lynn

Yes that could be according to his view but many on this board stated it was not so wise to put such a burden on our shoulders for the financing and IMo that the main reason we tanked so deep.

Of course they provide on a timely basis good information and I believe also they are honest .I see it that way.A company goes to the stock market for financing.So the shares are divided among big investors mostly funds etc. but also a large amount of private small investors.So if you gave some money to a company you expect a return and also they act carefully with the money they get.They were very well payed too.

So there is a reason why we are at 1 instead of above the long time 3 $ support right now.Even PDP is a much bigger disaster.Their eagerness to go forward instead of waiting until they get decent cashflow from POD 1 was a mistake.They went for it and they had to put it on hold.That action is the cause of the spiral down.So now we found some support and now it's waiting until completion of Algar.So I think many has taken lessons to send the sp up before they see facts I guess .The faith right now is not the same lile it was before the downturn.

There is a chance it can go well but many of us I think will watch it with a more sceptical view then it was in 2007 .What was a company that went very smoothly trough all the stages and was near target became a negative one with big risk .

New Message
Please login to post a reply