Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

, Dick Gusella will make money. As he has already. The only remaining question, will those invested in Connacher make money??

Of course Brian they made money after all and now with some new guys extra on the board which probably will earn a decent salary as well ,they have no problems.

Toolbar and oilsand made also good assumptions.

If a lot of us should been in place at the CLL board only with some small logical thinking I wonder if our sp should be at 1 right now and also if we too should have taken such a huge debt burden on our shoulders in a time where trouble was not far away.

Let's supposing they financed Algar after the banks were somewhat out of trouble and oil price was bottoming out like we saw in begin this year I'm sure things wouldn't be the same we are in now.The risk premium too would be lower as well.

If they would protect their sales well they should have hedged the bitumen when oil was around 100 and not when it was almost at it's lows.Some high educated guys should better listen to some smaller guys with both feet on the ground and a good common sence.Sometimes on my work we talked among each other about decissions made by bureaucratic people.These guys can't shift the theoretical facts with the real ones.They just can made nice grapfics and modules etc.. but the reallity is sometimes all the way around.

I didn't go to an university school but still I'm able to communicate in 4 languages just by listening and writing to others.I learned a lot myself just to listen and watching to other people.There are very intelligent guys up here on this board and DG does read this board as well.He better should consider some idea's written down here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply