Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

does majoriy have it right??

posted on Oct 03, 2009 05:44PM

I read the replies and if they are to beleived "I SELL" on Monday,I meam comon we are debating here your points are intriguing an what makes them valid IMHO is that you make all manner of reason ,the one most meritous is that you are so consistance ie Connacher is not a good investment,am I right for all the good I post you people negate it with rehotoric that rings true ,I almost beleive what you post ,you are so persistent,I ask myself why do they post such negativity,if your posts are to beleived there is no point being invested,so what is it are we just having a DEBATE ? where we put forward the pros and cons of investing in Connacher ,or as this is a forum by which we qas investors in CONNACHER share our" reason detre"comon guys own up are we investors/supporters of Connacher or just MMs or their megions..

New Message
Please login to post a reply