Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: NEWS! Connacher Announces Flow-Through Share Offering; Continuation of....

willy:

The "need" is generated to gratify the priviliged management of this company in their desire to dilute through their priviliged exemption from dilution, into a position of majority ownership from which they have complete immunity from the effects of any group of shareholders. Can anyone identify any opportunity to dilute which this Management has not availed itself. Personally, I can think of only one earlier his year. And on that one, they were prevented from such action by the investment bankers from satisfying their greed! I am tired of the theft of our rights of ownership. We Common "non-insider" holders of CLL are treated as only being fit to fullfill the aims and desires of the "insiders". And I for one, am sick and GD tired of being abused!!

Brian

New Message
Please login to post a reply