Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Jurek

I've been reading your basically negative posts now for quite some time. You have established some credibility on this board due to your detailed financial analysis which in my opinion always takes the most pessimistic approach. I thought it might be just due to a very conservative personality. This statement " Only these can be can be explore by SAGD technology which have about 40% recovery rate. 2P or 3P are more important for mining exploitation process" is very misleading and one that I would think someone as intelligent as you would not make, unless it was a deliberate intent to mislead, and discredit Connacher's potential. 1P, 2p and 3p are probablistic measurements relating to the total amount of oil that can be discovered. There's a 90% chance that there is more recoverable oil than the 1p numbers, a 50% chance that there is more oil than the 2P numbers and a 10% chance that there is more oil than the 3p numbers. It has nothing to do with extraction methodolgy. None of Connacher's holdings can be mined! The deposits are too deep!

Connacher has only drilled about 10% of the potential drilling locations or put in another perspective, only about 10% of their total holdings. I'm glad to see that they are now willing to again expand their reserves and I also believe that when completed it will influence Connacher's share price.

Martin

New Message
Please login to post a reply