Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Oct 14, 2009 04:59PM

A successful implementation of Algar along the same lines sometime before Dec 2010 will see the SP move up to fair market value.

Yes that's something to focus on but who here on this board is after we have seen what has happened with POD 1 and other decissions convinced that we will not face some other unexpected events?

After reading some posting here it looks that more guys will join Brians view and mine is the same .I was planning to buy back but get the idea that I don't have to be in a hurry.

The spike we saw years ago when they planned to built POD 1 will not happen .I really don't know in short time what can get this stock moving to 1.5 and higher.Look to the major oil players.They do well these days and some broke resistance lines as well.CLL however stays flat .

So I have start thinking better to invest in solid oil stocks like Exxon or Total and take a wait and see approach for CLL.

To me the chance that PDP can start moving up is bigger then CLL's.If PDP can drill a good well with a steady flow that can start a move up .Their infrastructure is not as big for that and pumping up conventional oil is IMO less risky then a SAGD projects.However they can face problems too showed on their latest drill .

Oct 14, 2009 06:26PM

Oct 14, 2009 06:40PM
Oct 14, 2009 07:24PM

Oct 15, 2009 05:33PM
Oct 15, 2009 11:45PM

Oct 21, 2009 03:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply