Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Not many people taking deep breaths here.

Willy where are you getting your current production at 8500 bbl/d from. Probably more like 7500.

Jurek: I'm refering to the Hedge that starts Jan. 2010 and runs for the year at$78. The hedge at $49.50 ends at the end of the year and a new one starts at $78. The other current one (which I wasn't referring to) is a costless collar. I understand the 2010 hedge may or not be under water at that time, but I do know that CLL will receive. $28.50 WTI more per barrel.

It seems MRC may have higher margins because of the asphalt, lets hope so.

MMagic: I pretty much agree on most items you mentioned on how things have messed up, but on a move forward basis, I believe we have some hope based on increase cash flow on items from my last post. I pretty much had a 6 month discussion on the early financing when it occured, calling it the gorilla on our backs, Rebel was a strong supporter of the early financing if I remember correctly.

Anyway I think they have a good chance in 2010 to make some strong positive gains.

New Message
Please login to post a reply