Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Nov 23, 2009 05:58PM

Nov 23, 2009 07:13PM

Nov 23, 2009 07:31PM

Brian,

If you have not deciphered the manipulation that was happeningway befoe the dilition, then you are in a diff plant. Th big boys pop the shares price and then sell it from other funds and make their money, And poor us, the self procliamed, long, fundamental investore loose.

I think we should cut management a slack. I do not agree with manangment all the time. But, no one has a crystal ball, if they had they would not be managing an oil company, they would peer throught the ball and invest their money from the confort of their homes as you are doing now.

Oil was high and they succeeded in POD 1 so they prefunded ALgar, but oil fell to 34 overnight and you know what that means for oil sands,cash flow suffered and they had to issue more shares and more debt, If the crash of 2008 did not happend, cll will be sitting at 8 now and managment would have been hailed as the oracles of Geate Divide.

3 yrs from now, maybe their Luke investment would be considered genuis, if NG goes to 10. My beef with managment was their lack of diviersifications.

granted they boughr refinery, which helped cll survive. But they should have explored more on their light oil instead of focusing on oil sands, then when cash flow from poruction could fund expansion, they would have expanded to algar. Even now I think they sould not expand pod 1 and algar to produce 50,000, but instead they should increase their light oil by the diff of pod one and algar to reach 50,000.

manupliation in the market it there, to think othewise is delusional.

all the best

believe

New Message
Please login to post a reply