Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi

You made some good points.It would be interesting to get some of an answer from management regarding the debt issue and how they will control it also when things are going not as planned in the future.

If I had understand their plans after Algar is built then they have the biggest part of construction behind them because the other POD's should be satellite plants on which I understand they should somehow be connected with the other two.So the expansion IMo will not take same amount of capital.

Now from current sp value I think investors so far will focus on how construction goes on and also have an eye on the oil price.The collapsing oil price brought us is this situation of dillution ,a financing for Algar at a very high rate which later was put on hold etc..

If economy can slowly crawl back up and oil price remains around this level we can see a higher sp next year but for going over the 3 and entering the same old pattern I don't bet on a quick return even if Algar has start up.

There are many positive things what could have an effect but with many if's.

Oil price

PDP that could found a good well

construction and ramp up going well

etc..but I think after we have seen since 2008 we are all a little bit more cautious to simply asuming all will be fine

New Message
Please login to post a reply