Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

i really hope we dont get hit like that again! that would be sick!

Yes that's right.But I would be very surprised if the do it again so quick after the financing for Algar.They are up to their neck in debt that would be crazy.If then something goes wrong again on oil price I don't know how they gonna fix that.

I'm more in with Spiders assumption about a news coming next Monday but that insiders push up the price in advance to sell later on the news.Not the first time it happened.That's why I got out.Also I read on SH hat some took profits too.

Like Marlboro Dog said most of pod 1 production target is priced in so what more possitive besides the oil prices is climbing but IMO can find a halt within some weeks ,can we expect that can push us much higher towards 2 in one rush?

If oil goes well with Algar construction a further rise to 2 can be but this move was a quick one.Based on chart patterns and indicators I get out.Maybe to quick but i wait right now until indicators show some weakness again.

New Message
Please login to post a reply