Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Krissy and Scott

Both of you had good statements.Well done.

No matter how we look to CLL it still is a risky stock.Of course if they prove more reserves later on that is indeed not bad for the banks to give them more credit but they still have a huge debt situation.What if oil price goes lower again .That will reflect on cash too.

Making good analysis is not my strongest point (my English knowledge about these figures is not that good) so I like to read good impressions of others.Of course what is not in the calculation are the part from their conventional production and MRC.Most discussions are always about the SAGD part of the company.Any thoughts how these figuren will be for next Q's to come?

So for me as long CLL has such a burden to carry it's better to be prudent .It's better you're to early out of the stock then to late.There are always tops and dips so running the ups and take profits now and then is better then caught in a trap like the past has shown.

I'm curious about reaction next week on their presentation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply