Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Scott

You're right .I finally found the slide .Well done so far that slide.

I went trough it and on page 27 they came up with an estimated NAV at 2.021 $.I assume it's Cad $ right?

NAV Per Share Amounts:Shares Outstanding (Pro-forma October 2009 Flow-Through) 426,739,809 (5)$4.74Maximum Shares Outstanding (Pro-forma October 2009 Flow-Through) 442,625,006 (5) (6)$4.64

How must I see this then.If we by circumstance should taken over is this somewhat a minimum price then or not ?Or plays the debt amount a big role in it .We have the value's of the land ,PDP ,MRC etc... but also the financing situation.So how must be look up towards the value print of CLL.Maybe on page 15 that's the reason they will try to improve their reserves.On the chart we can see a larger upwards move in 2010 .If they prove up their assets value of bitumen which is still in the ground at some point it's underlined their value even it's not produced yet .Do I see it the right way?

So buying the stock regarding at this view is ok then?

Some other idea's if I'm wrong.

So I'm looking out how deep the sp wil go .First possible stop could be around 1.32 .

Oil also made a firm dip today.It looks also so far earnings updates are not so pleased .

New Message
Please login to post a reply