Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hi Krissy,

I am sure 2C will respond to your post with his opinion or/and undisputed facts based on the science and the history of human ingenuity.

Just my 5 cents if you care ....

2C and myself are the engineers. Our brain are wired different then most of the poster here. No better or worst . Just different.

For example... our blood is boiling when we see the stupidity or BS. We know that the human ingenuity is unstoppable and the history proves that whenever there is the shortage of something , there are capable people who can come up with the solution or new discoveries which more then compensate for so call shortages or bubble theories.

Look, who could imagine that we will communicate by Internet 15 years ago?

Look at past 5 thousand years of human history and the expansion. We never run out of the energy and resources to stop the expansion.

Krissy, or which ever your real name is , you are smart and intelligent cookie. You know there are other possibility and option to replaced the oil as the source of energy.

Just based on the history there will be some new discoveries and technology which will more then compensate for oil shortages if this ever happen at all.

2C may add to this discussion some more .

Look, only 10 to 15 % oil is recover out of the ground. As we speak the new drilling technology is capable to double the recovery rate. Look at the doubling production at Balkan and Cardium.

If PBG is successful we may quadruple the recovery rate at very low cost. Look at the share prices of the corporations who own the reserves in this areas.

Well, I can go on and on but most of you will not read this anyway and point out to China and India. I can only say, keep your mind open and look at the histories of market bubbles and invest accordingly.

PS. Kriisy, do you know why was your previous post removed ?

New Message
Please login to post a reply