Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Good points MD

According to Jurek

2P reserves would have to double to move the SP above $5.

NAVPS is calculated as 2P + 2C which is widely accepted evaluation commonly used by market annalists which is main driver for upgrading / downgrading and making recommendations.

So could the reason they will focus on the drillings something to do with that and also would support the sp.

If nearly the biggest part of the generated cash goes to pay back the debt is there a possibillity to get back in the old chart trend.Before the Algar deal it was but now we have a double of shares right now so even we reach a double output how big is the chance to get to this level again.

Can the drilling results bring some relief .Now they hedged 5000 bpd at a price higher we are now so the risk is limited right?Not a bad move this IMO.

Like MD said I think all of us would be very happy if the sp could get over 5.

I would like to hear some idea's up here because many guys(and ladies also) here are ery good in making some calculations which is not my best .

So maybe we could make a poll up here about the possibillity to see a sp above 5 by 2012.Maybe with some argumentation why it's possible or not.

New Message
Please login to post a reply