Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Yes but how will the bourses act in coming months?

Read this

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/globe-investor/investment-ideas/features/taking-stock/brace-yourselves-for-the-next-wave-of-the-bear-market/article1451191/

Not such a nice picture .

My idea

The guy could be right.I wrote in my previous post about the Japanese Nikkei index.
So to me the most markets can act same way .
The recent top we made in 2008 was IMo the last stretch of a period of unpredicted market behavior.Based on bubbles and fraud resulting in a meltdown of the bank sector which had to be saved by governments cfr peoples tax money.
Simply to conclude that this event will be wiped out in one,two ,three is very low thinking.
Indeed the guy is right about the charts of the indexes as well.

Maybe he's to pessimistic but other analist see the indexes floating between 10 % moving up and down.
So right now there is a try to make a bottom .
Earnings were not bad but were the result of the huge stimuly plans all over the world and that could support some Q's to come but what then?Many people lost their jobs too so for consumption to recover towards the previous levels will be hard to achieve.

Being invested in small cap stocks compared to the big companies can give some gains if they act well but the swings can be greater to.

So for CLL one of the most important support for cash is the oil price .But if economies will not recover at a steady upwards move it's hard to see steady upwards moves in oil.

New Message
Please login to post a reply