Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free
Message: 4th quarter and 1st quarter estimates Oilsands only

I only wish that I could have confidence that the strategy, objectives and intent of management remains ultimate corporate sucess and not merely retention of maximum personal financial retrieval regaedless of the intrests of investors!

Well I think we all hope they do and probably they will but question is "are they capable to do that".The biggest risk they brought this company in is the debt situation which is such an amount that they can't risk no further mistakes or bad economic situations.I still can't understand why they did it.

Everyone here is also more or less convinced that for further expansion they must found a sollution .A further dillution I think is not on the table but also with another partner will also have some effect on sp .

For predicting the cashflow is also a very difficult thing because to many factors are involved.Based on current situations is probably the best because we knew the facts right now but for the future it's something else.

1. what will be the output in coming months,

2. WTI price

3. They learned probably a lot from GD but therefor the cost can rise as well if some wells gave not the results they had in mind

4. Economic situations.

About PDP You should asked yourself how eager they were to announce the well was flowing and just 3 hours later the game is all over?

New Message
Please login to post a reply