Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Brian,I assume nothing ,like you my observations just differ from yours,mind you I am influenced by my belief in PEAK OIL,the fact that I am in Canada and am invested here.Demand is not solely dependant on DEMAND even tho Canada,s production is spoken for (USA),I am also sure that if there were a loss of DEMAND from the STATES others would come forward,the question is who dictates the price we Canadians get for OUR OIL,presently we are DICTATED by the WTI pricing.

No doubt some world economies will suffer USA in particular,but we are talking WORLD Economy some will prevail ,I happen to think Canada will do alright and so too will Connacher,the price of Oil will escalate time to face that and act accordingly ,in fact the sooner the price escalates the sooner alternatives can be had,Oil is a necessary Commodity whether it's $10 or $1000 its needed,call it tunnel vision but my focus is on Oil and its price and not the overall Economic picture..

New Message
Please login to post a reply