Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Brian,

It's this simple, you have never mislead anyone with any of your posts and they are usually very accurate in stating what we know today and how that could affect tomorrow. I think for any newcomers to the board your posts are accurate and informative but to any oldtimers they become repetitive.

There is one thing that every ecconomist will tell you and that is supply and demand will always dictate and explaining this to some can be very difficult. One thing that many leave out of the equation is price because that is the primary basis for supply and demand as at what price will there be demand and at what cost will there be supply. Obviously your aurguements are falling on deaf ears.

You are correct in how the future economy will impact the future supply and demand of oil; however, no one can predict the future. I believe you are only referencing what others possibly more educated are saying so that does not qualify as a statement but rather your desire to educate the less fortunate on what possible outcomes could be and the affect on CLL. I applaud your desire to educate others but sometimes wonder why you bother as it is apparent some don't want to be educated.

Connacher sp will rise as Algar completion nears and will fall after as the world problems are not done yet and for any that think they are you must be living in a bubble.

The last thing that I want to clarify for all, in all the wild accusations about puming and bashing you are delusional if you think anyone on this board with the quantity of shares required to cause a significant movement in sp is wasting their time here. First if they have that many shares to use for manipulative purposes they don't need the help of this board and second anyone on this board that have a quantity of shares to help with this manipulation is not likely stupid enough to fall for it. Incase some of you haven't noticed Connacher trade volume is no longer in the 1000s where potential manipulation by boards is more prevelant.

Dootin

New Message
Please login to post a reply