Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Maybe someone on the board could send an email to DG about that issue.

You get the impression he is only focussing on the 50.000 bpd strategy no matter what and how to get there.Has he really no insight in investors relations and stock value.You should think that guy has a gambling attitude.His biggest problem is he lost his confidance from investors.As a CEO of a company you must be aware about your investors even if they are private or fund managers etc..If you go for stock financing everyone who bought the shares will see that their money is spend correctly .But if you see that a management take big risk for financing deals because they can't wait for good conditions then something is wrong IMO.

They do good work on building the plant and most production actions can be supported by investors but at the other hand they don't like the deals they made or the promissies they did.That's dangerous talking if you do statements that after all can't be delivered remember his words about the no more dillution before Algar was financed.If you make some bad statements investors lost their faith in management and that's the problem we are in now.

You should wonder that he doesn't understand the concerns of investors.If they read this board or others there are many posting about this issue.

I've been in many stocks and from some of them I went to investors conferances etc..I never heard negative news or they twisted their words on tricky answers.Now of some stocks I followed some are bankrupt and from others their sp tanked enormous .Many of these CERO's were on regular times on tv when the sp skyrocket and some managers received honours and big tiiles like manager of the year etc..but a few years later no one spoke about them when their stocks collapsed.

Their statement is "putting our ducks in a row" well I hope they have also all in line in their heads as well.They just have to look to the behavior of the sp to see how the markets reward their affords.

New Message
Please login to post a reply