Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Connacher is a growing exploration, development and production company with a focus on producing bitumen and expanding its in-situ oil sands projects located near Fort McMurray, Alberta

Free

Hey

look to my chart posted on 03/26 earlier.

Still had no perfect clue for the reason for the big uptrend and the heavy volume.

Is it triggered on the news of the Indian company and probably also a chart techincal event because we crossed the resistance set some time ago.Next week will tell more probably.

1.65 could give resistance but because of the big volume we saw it could be easy overrun if these volumes continue to exceed next week then next real resistance is around 2.

Based on company production performance that is in fact a to high target but because markets react on future events or something to come out we don't know it can be taken .

So watch out next week or the rest to come.April can have some supporting events in the line of a higher set for a top .So difficult to predict but I gave it at least 1.65 can be done.

So for markets are set to bet on a possible recover of economic outlooks and i think it can last till summer start.So we have at least some positive momentum.Sometimes markets push first the big companies upwards and then the small cap companies follow.

Like Jurek wrote " as long the music plays stay on".

New Message
Please login to post a reply